Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It Buckhannon WV
A free guide to show you how to earn money for driving. Advertise on your car for $500 or more, and sometimes even get a free car. Find out what you need to know to get started here.
Image Associates(304) 345-4429
700 Virginia St E Ste 220
Miles & Miles(304) 346-4537
114 Bradford St
Lockney & Assocs(304) 295-0607
1100 9th St
Mode 7(304) 422-7884
126 N Hills Dr
Pro Creative Services(304) 652-1760
710 Main St
West Virginia Press Services Inc(304) 342-6908
3422 Pennsylvania Ave
Comcast Spotlight(304) 292-9855
68 Clay St
Coresco Inc(304) 328-6088
Lamar Advertising(304) 738-0006
108 N Lakewood Dr
Ad America(304) 594-2848
Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It
Get Paid to Have Ads Put on Your Car Unknown to many is that there are transit advertising companies that will pay big bucks to place adverts (also known as auto-wraps) on individuals' vehicles.
They recruit average car owners willing to have auto wraps plastered over their vehicles, and in return, the car owners get paid up to $500 a month to drive (sometimes more). Some companies even give away free cars.
What's the catch? Well, there is no shortage of people looking to take advantage of this opportunity, making it difficult to get an application accepted. However, it is not impossible, and so with some perseverance and good fortune, you could be one of the lucky drivers to earn money for driving.
1 Some Things to ConsiderBefore beginning the quest to get paid to drive with auto-wraps on your car, consider the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a valid drivers license.
- You must have an excellent driving record and a clean car.
- You will usually be required to drive at least 800 miles a month. This is sometimes tracked with a GPS system that the company installs in your car.
- You will have to enter into a contract.
- Insurance and maintenance is your responsibility.
- The ad will be on your car 24/7, wherever you drive, and cannot be removed.