Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It Cody WY
A free guide to show you how to earn money for driving. Advertise on your car for $500 or more, and sometimes even get a free car. Find out what you need to know to get started here.
Open Creative(307) 733-3450
PO Box 7468
Planet Jackson Hole(307) 732-0299
PO Box 3222
Art Companies the(307) 235-9932
800 Werner Ct Ste 276
Unicover Corporation(307) 771-3000
1 Unicover Ctr
Pure Brand Communications(307) 634-5871
1815 Evans Ave
Burgess Design Group(307) 674-4080
1407 Emerson St
Finegan-Thompson Advertising(307) 733-4864
625 S Millward
Atomic Advertising Inc(307) 632-0320
6160 Rawhide Rdg
Pridigicom...Print & Digital Communications(307) 734-8525
PO Box 2529
Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It
Get Paid to Have Ads Put on Your Car Unknown to many is that there are transit advertising companies that will pay big bucks to place adverts (also known as auto-wraps) on individuals' vehicles.
They recruit average car owners willing to have auto wraps plastered over their vehicles, and in return, the car owners get paid up to $500 a month to drive (sometimes more). Some companies even give away free cars.
What's the catch? Well, there is no shortage of people looking to take advantage of this opportunity, making it difficult to get an application accepted. However, it is not impossible, and so with some perseverance and good fortune, you could be one of the lucky drivers to earn money for driving.
1 Some Things to ConsiderBefore beginning the quest to get paid to drive with auto-wraps on your car, consider the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a valid drivers license.
- You must have an excellent driving record and a clean car.
- You will usually be required to drive at least 800 miles a month. This is sometimes tracked with a GPS system that the company installs in your car.
- You will have to enter into a contract.
- Insurance and maintenance is your responsibility.
- The ad will be on your car 24/7, wherever you drive, and cannot be removed.