Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It Denver CO
A free guide to show you how to earn money for driving. Advertise on your car for $500 or more, and sometimes even get a free car. Find out what you need to know to get started here.
2360 Lawrence Street
COMCAST SPOTLIGHT(303) 603-6654
1601 Mile High Stadium Circle
QWEST DEX(303) 636-7303
3190 S Vaughn Way, 3 South
BILLBOARD CONNECTION(303) 918-2182
7871 S. Logan Street
ALPINE TROPHIES, INC.(303) 798-2511
6905 S. Broadway, #109
COLORADO REAL ESTATE JOURNAL(303) 623-1148
1630 Welton Street
1181 S. Parker Rd. #102
DISABOOM INC.(720) 407-6530
7730 E. Belleview Ave. # A306
Greenwood Village, CO
Greenwood Village, CO
SOUTH METRO DENVER CHAMBER - MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY OPTIONS(303) 795-0142
6840 South University Boulevard
7009 S. Potomac Ste 200
Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It
Get Paid to Have Ads Put on Your Car Unknown to many is that there are transit advertising companies that will pay big bucks to place adverts (also known as auto-wraps) on individuals' vehicles.
They recruit average car owners willing to have auto wraps plastered over their vehicles, and in return, the car owners get paid up to $500 a month to drive (sometimes more). Some companies even give away free cars.
What's the catch? Well, there is no shortage of people looking to take advantage of this opportunity, making it difficult to get an application accepted. However, it is not impossible, and so with some perseverance and good fortune, you could be one of the lucky drivers to earn money for driving.
1 Some Things to ConsiderBefore beginning the quest to get paid to drive with auto-wraps on your car, consider the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a valid drivers license.
- You must have an excellent driving record and a clean car.
- You will usually be required to drive at least 800 miles a month. This is sometimes tracked with a GPS system that the company installs in your car.
- You will have to enter into a contract.
- Insurance and maintenance is your responsibility.
- The ad will be on your car 24/7, wherever you drive, and cannot be removed.