Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It Eagle River AK
A free guide to show you how to earn money for driving. Advertise on your car for $500 or more, and sometimes even get a free car. Find out what you need to know to get started here.
Husky Advertising Inc(907) 694-2977
Eagle River, AK
Red Bradley Consulting(907) 929-9993
Neumuth Steve Advertising(907) 456-8988
3542 International St
Walsh Sheppard(907) 338-3567
111 9th St
Marketing Solutions(907) 569-7070
3501 Denali St Ste 202
Wood Marketing Group(907) 694-3369
Eagle River, AK
Stephenson Palmer & Associates(907) 349-3260
3084 Bettles Bay Loop
Solstice Advertising(907) 258-5411
2525 Blueberry Rd Ste 203
Dotconn Productions Videography(907) 746-3081
Hackney & Hackney(907) 868-1996
Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It
Get Paid to Have Ads Put on Your Car Unknown to many is that there are transit advertising companies that will pay big bucks to place adverts (also known as auto-wraps) on individuals' vehicles.
They recruit average car owners willing to have auto wraps plastered over their vehicles, and in return, the car owners get paid up to $500 a month to drive (sometimes more). Some companies even give away free cars.
What's the catch? Well, there is no shortage of people looking to take advantage of this opportunity, making it difficult to get an application accepted. However, it is not impossible, and so with some perseverance and good fortune, you could be one of the lucky drivers to earn money for driving.
1 Some Things to ConsiderBefore beginning the quest to get paid to drive with auto-wraps on your car, consider the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a valid drivers license.
- You must have an excellent driving record and a clean car.
- You will usually be required to drive at least 800 miles a month. This is sometimes tracked with a GPS system that the company installs in your car.
- You will have to enter into a contract.
- Insurance and maintenance is your responsibility.
- The ad will be on your car 24/7, wherever you drive, and cannot be removed.