Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It Goffstown NH
A free guide to show you how to earn money for driving. Advertise on your car for $500 or more, and sometimes even get a free car. Find out what you need to know to get started here.
Trellis Digital Billboards(603) 569-8305
PO Box 1257
Connecting Point Marketing Group Inc(603) 964-4022
Griffin Bodi & Krause Inc(603) 625-5713
121 River Front Dr
Star Media of New Hampshire Inc(603) 471-2744
120 Bedford Center Rd
Saxon Manufacturing Inc(603) 898-2499
50B Northwestern Dr Ste 9
Octo Studios(603) 626-3424
250 Commercial St Ste 4008
Robinson Fred Llc(603) 435-5500
346 Catamount Rd
Black Box Marketing Communications(603) 471-1205
21 Cherry Ln
Innovations Marketing & Advertising Inc(603) 756-3183
Watkins Hill Rd
Mann Advertising Inc(603) 625-5403
466 Hanover St
Get Paid to Drive Your Car With Advertising on It
Get Paid to Have Ads Put on Your Car Unknown to many is that there are transit advertising companies that will pay big bucks to place adverts (also known as auto-wraps) on individuals' vehicles.
They recruit average car owners willing to have auto wraps plastered over their vehicles, and in return, the car owners get paid up to $500 a month to drive (sometimes more). Some companies even give away free cars.
What's the catch? Well, there is no shortage of people looking to take advantage of this opportunity, making it difficult to get an application accepted. However, it is not impossible, and so with some perseverance and good fortune, you could be one of the lucky drivers to earn money for driving.
1 Some Things to ConsiderBefore beginning the quest to get paid to drive with auto-wraps on your car, consider the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a valid drivers license.
- You must have an excellent driving record and a clean car.
- You will usually be required to drive at least 800 miles a month. This is sometimes tracked with a GPS system that the company installs in your car.
- You will have to enter into a contract.
- Insurance and maintenance is your responsibility.
- The ad will be on your car 24/7, wherever you drive, and cannot be removed.