Home Protection Guide: Protect Your House from Burglary Ashland KY
Your house is always at risk from thieves. To keep your home safe from burglars, use these home protection tips to secure your house and keep your peace of mind.
Wackenhut Corp(606) 325-3822
1539 Greenup Ave
Professional Fire(606) 324-0807
3202 Winchester Ave
River Cities Fire Equipment(606) 739-4383
10312 Mayo Trail Rd
Brinks Home Security(757) 594-0261
1509 Technology Drive Ste. 103
Master's Security Systems(757) 424-5098
840 Juniper Crescent Suite 107
Layman Fire Extinguisher(606) 324-7373
3104 Robin Lynn Dr
Superior Supply(606) 329-0400
1510 Shopes Creek Rd
River Cities Fire Equipment(304) 453-5066
620 21st St
Homeland- Security Services(757) 201-3387
840 Juniper Crescent
Logan Corp(304) 526-4700
555 7th Ave
Home Protection Guide: Protect Your House from Burglary
How to Secure and Protect Your House
One effect of a recession that many people do not typically consider, is the rise in crime that these tough times tend to bring. Whether or not you believe your house to be sufficiently protected, it would be well worth the time to review and update your home security in order to effectively burglar-proof your house. This article offers tips and advice on some simple measures you can take in order to secure your house against possible thieves. 1
Evaluate What Needs to be ChangedWhen looking for a place to break into, burglars generally look for three things:
- 1. An easy entrance point.
2. Valuables worth stealing.
3. A Vacant home.
- Put yourself as best you can into the mindset of a burglar. If you were going to break into your house, how would you do it? Where is the most attractive place to enter? Are there any obvious signs for the house being vacant when no one is home? Do any of the doors or windows look like an easy entrance point? Are there any good hiding spots around the property?
- Consider inviting over a neighbor or friend to give you an evaluation of the strengths as well as weaknesses in your home security. Often, an objective view may bring overlooked issues to light.
- You could even try calling a local...